Saturday, April 2, 2011

Letter to a Photograph

I still want nothing more than to take you home with me. I know you need love too. So do I. We could make a great pair right about now. You and me. Keep each other company.

It breaks my heart to think that you could still be there. That I left you. But I promise it wasn't by choice. If I could have supported you, you'd be here with me now. Everyone said it was for the best. I'm not so sure...but I hope so, because I really just wanted what was best for you. I guess we'll never know. I'm sorry that I haven't been back to visit you since that day. You really are perfect for me. Exactly what I have always wanted. I just hope there's still one out there for me, just like you. I hope you found a good home, a family to love you and treat you right. You are by far the cutest thing I have ever seen. I find myself wondering how big you've grown; what kind of trouble you've gotten yourself into. Just wanted to write and say I'm sorry one more time. I know my apology can never make up for not giving you the home and the love you deserve. Hope you are well and happier than ever. All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment