Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What the Bleep Response

I thought this film was interesting but there were some things that I did not agree with and that somewhat angered me. I thought it was really interesting how the documentary started. It definitely grabbed my attention: "In the beginning was the void..." It grabbed my attention because it sounded very similar to John 1:1 in the bible: "In the beginning was the Word..." One part in particular that bothered me was when one of the people interviewed mentioned something in regards to people creating God in their own image. That actually really angered me because we are made in GOD'S image, not the other way around.

I was intrigued by the idea of our brains being like cameras and pondering the mystery of whether or not our eyes actually see more than what our brains can consciously process.

No comments:

Post a Comment